Select your style & size:Select options
You're happily connecting your new bike rack to your ride when, to your horror, you realize that your bike rack is designed for a 1.25-inch hitch, and your trusty vehicle has a 2-inch receiver. Unless you're prepared to do some kind of welding wizardry to make the rack a permanent fixture, use the Küat Hitch Adapter to marry your rack to your ride with minimal effort and heavy-duty toughness.
- Slide-in sleeve transforms your 2-inch hitch receiver into a 1.25-inch setup
- Compatible with Küat anti-rattle device for a quiet ride
- Works with Küat Alpha, Beta, and Sherpa racks
- Not compatible with Küat NV bike rack
- Item #KUA0017
- Q & A
Get's The Job Done
Works just as described. If you've got a 2 inch hitch and need to go to a 1.25, this is what you need.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Not much to it, fills in empty space in the larger receiver