Stay on your feet longer.
- Kling-On sticky rubber sole offers traction and won't pick up invasive species
- Low-profile Boa speed lacing system allows quick-on, quick-off access and a custom fit
- Synthetic upper reduces water absorption to keep weight down and dry faster
- Reduced stitched seams help cut back on potential failure points for further waterproof protection
- Regrind rubber toe cap keeps weight down while keeping your toes safe from rocks and debris
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow for quick release of water
Share your thoughts
I wear size 10 shoes. I wear waders with...
I wear size 10 shoes. I wear waders with neoprene bootys (Frog Togs). What size wading shoe should I wear?
one size larger is the rule of thumb or in this case .. foot.
I wear a 10 shoe, what size should I...
I wear a 10 shoe, what size should I buy?
Wading boots are manufactured to accommodate the neoprene sock of waders. For most wading boots your should order your actual shoe size. Maybe a 1/2 size up if you plan on fishing in colder waters or winter and may want to wear a pair of socks under your waders.
What sole come with the boots? Cost of...
What sole come with the boots? Cost of additional soles..
These boots feature the Kling-On Sticky Rubber sole.