The walking stick has gone high-tech.
Instead of whittling a hardwood walking stick each time you head to the trails, outfit yourself with the Komperdell Walker Antishock Light Trekking Pole. The three-section design means this pole travels easily, and the built-in AntiShock system helps to cushion your stride and relieve stress on your leg joints on rugged downhill sections of trail.
- Aluminum alloy construction is durable and lightweight
- Three-section design collapses to 21 inches and can be extended to nearly 40 inches in length
- Twist lock design is quick, secure, and intuitive
- AntiShock Light system helps absorb the shock of rough terrain on downhill sections
- Comfort cork grip provides a natural feel and allows for multiple grip positions
- Adjustable strap provides additional support and prevents you from dropping the pole
- Tungsten carbide tip ensures solid traction on hard ground
- Includes a vario trekking basket
Share your thoughts
Can a rubber tip for walking inside be...
Can a rubber tip for walking inside be attached?
It comes with a rubber tip. You can buy replacement tips as well.
Thank you, that was exactly my question. The Leki version no longer has the cork handle -- but with the Komperdell walking stick, we still get the best of both worlds. Now, if it just came in a bright & flowery colour for my friend needing some mobility inside & out. Guess I'll address that when it arrives.