- Three-part shaft is is made from tough 7075 T6 aluminum with diameters of 18, 16, and 14mm
- Power Lock II technology features an easy, fast, glove-friendly clamp that allows custom adjustment
- Extends to 55 inches to accommodate adventurers of all sizes as well as varying terrain
- Three-section design collapses into a compact size for easy packing
- Comfortable, natural-feeling cork grip and neoprene-padded strap ensure comfort over long hikes
- Tungsten and carbide flex tips are tough enough to take miles and miles of abuse
Share your thoughts
What's the difference between the compact...
What's the difference between the compact and regular? Also do both colors come in pairs (2 poles)?
The regular has one break in the middle of the pole, where as the compact has two separate breaks allowing the poles to be stored at 1/3 of the full size.
Yes these poles do come in a pair.