- Detail Images
- Community Images
Featherlight design that packs up small and adjusts for a perfect fit.
Give yourself the agility of a mountain goat before heading into the backcountry with the Komperdell Carbon Ultralite Vario 4 Trekking Poles. The folding design collapses to just under 18 inches for easy packing, and a single Power Lock clasp provides 10 inches of adjustable height on each pole. Even better, the 100% carbon construction allows these poles to weigh in at a featherlight six ounces each. Hiking with the Ultralight Vario 4 trekking poles reduces the strain on your leg joints and provides two more points of contact with the ground for better balance.
- 100% carbon construction allows these poles to weigh in at just over six ounces each
- Four-section folding design collapses to 17.7 inches in length for easy packing
- Single Power Lock II clasp allows you to adjust the poles between 47 and 57 inches for a perfect fit
- Expedition foam grip fits comfortably in your hand
- Padded strap provides comfort and support on steep terrain
- Carbide tip easily penetrates hard surfaces
- Includes a trekking basket
Share your thoughts
Trekking pole by Day, Tarp pole by Night
After a day of bashing through rock fields, a quick flip of the lock and the pole was set and used as my tarp pole. Simple, Fast, and Strong.