Simple is a beautiful thing.
- Telescoping shaft features aluminum upper and a carbon lower for the ultimate blend of strength, durability, and weight savings
- Power Lock II system provides easy and fast adjustments and locks securely into place with just the flick of a lever
- Touring grip provides a soft, ergonomic feel that won't wear out your fingers, and the special grip-head lets you rest your hand on top during ascents
- Padded strap won't dig in
- Vario winter basket stays afloat in powder
- Extra long tungsten/carbide tip stands up to abuse
Share your thoughts
Snapped like a twig
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was at a trailhead, and planted my poll so I could let go of it to tighten my boot before I took off. It snapped upon contact with the ground. I honestly can not explain how easily this thing snapped. It is less than two months old and has been skied with just a few times, mostly by my 120lb wife. This was the first time I had used the pole.
These Poles are terrible
They are great poles from the beginning. They are easy to adjust with gloves on, they have nice grips, etc. The only problem is that they snap, and easily. I was doing a pole plant and i hit a bump. That little jerk right there snapped the pole in half. So bottom line they suck.
ti - f great pole,but after first half of...
ti - f great pole,but after first half of season the clip on the power lock system snapped. Will you send me the replacement parts? thanks peter dale 6350 hillcrest rd medford, or 97504
Hey Peter. This board is where customers help each other out. Your best bet will be to click on "Chat Now" at the top of the page to get in touch with a BC rep.