- Detail Images
- Carbon shaft shaves weight, while Titanal HF in the uppder section adds durability
- Power Lock II technology features a glove-friendly clamp that allows custom adjustment
- Extends from 45 to 57 inches to accommodate adventurers of all sizes as well as varying terrain
- Folds in four sections down to a compact 18 inches for maximum packability
- Short Expedition grip made from EVA foam is molded to match your hands' shape
- Neoprene-padded strap wraps around your wrist and prevents costly pole drops on goat paths or river crossings
- Trekking ice tip and basket work both on hard-packed glacier snow and summer trails
Share your thoughts
Komperdell Carbon Approach Vario 4
Re: Komperdell Carbon Approach Vario 4...
Re: Komperdell Carbon Approach Vario 4 compact Trekking Poles
Is your price $104.97 per pair or per pole?
Komperdel website offers a 3 year manufacture warrantee at:
Single pole on this one. They also have a compact version. Someday, carbon fiber will get cheaper. Regardless of Komperdell's seemingly good warranty, Backcountry's is better, "guaranteed". No BS...ever.