Select your style & size:Select options
Sometimes you really appreciate your trekking poles, but sometimes you'd like to go without; the Komperdell Carbon Approach Vario 3 Trekking Poles lets you have your hike both ways. Incredibly light and compactable, these adjustable, folding poles steady your steps and relieve stress on your joints, but can be easily packed away when you feel like swinging your arms.
- Carbon shaft shaves weight, while Titanal HF in the uppder section adds durability
- Power Lock II technology features a glove-friendly clamp that allows custom adjustment
- Extends from 43 to 55 inches to accommodate adventurers of all sizes as well as varying terrain
- Two sections collapse down to a compact 22.4 inches for easy portability
- Short Expedition grip made from EVA foam is molded to match your hands' shape
- Neoprene-padded strap wraps around your wrist and prevents costly pole drops on goat paths or river crossings
- Trekking ice tip and basket work both on hard-packed glacier snow and summer trails
- Item #KOM0050
- Q & A
These are the ticket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If your knees ever feel balky after a long hike I highly recommend you invest in a pair of hiking poles. These are great for any uphill or downhill adventure you take to ease the strain that your knees will take on your awesome outdoor trek.