- Detail Images
Keep your young river-runner dry and comfortable.
Get the waterproof protection of the Kokatat Tropos Super Breeze Paddle Jacket and set loose on the river. Ideal for the warmer months of the rafting or canoeing season, this general-purpose jacket features two-layer waterproof breathable shell material and the additional waterproof protection of factory seam-taping. While a jacket like the Tropos Re-Action offers the wrist gaskets a kayaker would prefer, the versatility of the neck, cuff, and waist adjustments of the Super Breeze make this jacket easier to pull on and off and easier to adjust.
- Tropos shell features a waterproof breathable coating that allows sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out and that blocks external moisture
- Tropos shell material is made of highly durable 4.2oz/yd2 nylon for durability
- Factory seam taping further improves the waterproof protection of this jacket by stopping leaks from forming at the seams
- Competition cut gives junior room to move underneath without leaving too much extra material that could bunch up or bind, this fit is a balance between closeness and articulation
- Bungee drawcord waist for quick one-handed adjustments
- Coated Lycra collar and cuffs have a slight stretch for comfort and feature an adjustable design
- Mesh chest pocket provides wet-storage for essentials like a nutrition bar or waterproof map
Share your thoughts
Good for what it is
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have owned one of these for a few years now. It picked up a minor puncture sea kayaking, but that was a case of razor sharp crustations, not the failing of the jacket. For what it is it does very well. However, I'm not a fan of mine, this is simply because it does not have gaskets on the wrists and thus I get water in my arms. It served me well until I purchased a short sleeve cag, which a prefer as I do not get water in the sleeves unless I capsize. I also now have a dry top for those cold days on the water, when a cag isn't warm enough. This cag has now become one of my most let out pieces of gear.