Select your style & size:Select options
Storage without the bulk.
The Maximus Centurion Personal Flotation Device offers more storage than Kokatat's Maximus line without hindering mobility. The Dynamic Suspension System places neoprene at the shoulders for freedom of movement, and the Cordura shell stays strong while Gaia PVC-free foam provides best-in-class flotation. Adjustments at the center front and sides offer a secure, customized, and completely comfortable fit.
The Maximus Centurion also features a full rescue harness with a quick release belt and tow tether attachements. Kokatat hid the river tow tether between two foam panels to eliminate snagging. You can attach a river tow tether or touring tow tether to the side belt near the quick release buckle. The belly pocket has three organizers, one dedicated for a VHF radio, and the duplex pocket is large enough to store carabiners, pulleys, webbing, and a med kit. There's also a knife garage that eliminates snagging on re-entry.
- USCG Type V
- Dynamic Suspension System
- Cordura outer shell
- Gaia PVC-free foam
- Neoprene shoulder straps
- Center front and side adjustments
- Full rescue harness with quick-release
- Tow tether attachment between foam panels
- River tow tether or touring tow tether side quick release buckle
- Belly pocket with three organizers
- Duplex pocket and knife garage
- Compatible with Tactic Pack and most hydration systems
- Item #KOK001K