- Detail Images
Stay dry inside and out in the Rogue Drytop.
- 3-Layer Gore-Tex membrane offers a totally waterproof barrier while water vapor easily passes through as you sweat for rapid evaporation
- Gore-Tex XCR side panels provide total water protection while allowing 25% more moisture vapor transmission where you need it most
- Polyester scrim liner protects the Gore-Tex membrane against premature wear from your underlayers, as well as prevents body oils and dirt from affecting the waterproof properties
- High-count nylon outer material has Gore-Tex Cordura reinforced shoulders, elbows, and forearms that act as additional abrasion barriers
- Latex gaskets reinforced with super-stretch neoprene seal water out of the self-draining cuffs and collar
- Outer skirt utilizes large hook-and-loop neoprene closures on both sides for a tight fit
- Gore-Tex Performance inner skirt is lightweight and provides additional length to the water-tight seal
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased this dry top based upon lots of research and talking with numerous whitewater kayakers. I purchased the large based upon the size chart; however I found the large to constrictive and returned it for the XL. I'm 5'11" @ 200lbs w/ 17" neck. The top kept me dry all day during a recent trip to Colorado to which I spent most of my time upside down practicing rolls. I highly recommend the top even though the cost is excessive.
It's worth paying a bit more.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
If you don't know already Kokatat makes some of the best dry wear on the market. When I was at uni studying outdoor education, myself and all my white water class mates all invested in some kind of dry wear. After three years all but the Kokatat and one Sweet Protection dry tops leaked. So if you want a dry top get a Kokatat Rouge or a Sweet Prophecy. However as the Prophecy only comes in red and doesn't have a lifetime warranty, get the Kokatat Rogue.