- Detail Images
The layering flexibility of a pant with the additional protection of a bib.
Charge the river hard enough and eventually you're going to get flushed from your boat and go for a swim. As an alternative to a full dry suit, a bib like the Kokatat Gore-Tex WhirlPool Dry Pant will help you stay dry and protected from the river's chilling touch. Kokatat's engineers built this bib using three-layer waterproof breathable Gore-Tex, a material that not only guarantees that you'll stay dry but also guarantees your comfort by allowing sweaty moisture to escape from within. Adjustable suspenders, a front relief zipper, and built-in Gore-Tex booties further improve your comfort so you can stay out on the river all day. Look toward the Gore-Tex Whirlpool Dry if you want more water protection than just a pant and you want to choose your own drytop rather than being locked into a one-piece design.
- Three-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is not only fully waterproof but also breathable enough to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out for
- Cordura reinforcements protect the seat and knees for durability
- Bib design offers the second-best level of protection after a full suit and keeps your pants securely in place underneath a dry top and vest
- Suspenders lie flat against your shoulders and back and feature plenty of adjustability to fit a variety of torso lengths
- Relief zipper makes it easier to do your business when Mother Nature calls at the river
- Built-in Gore-Tex socks keep your feet dry and slide easily into a pair of over-booties
- Zippered, top-loading cargo pocket gives you easy-access storage for small navigational instruments, a compact map, or nutrition