Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian Limited Edition Drysuit - Men's
Expedition-worthy build quality, limited edition colors, and a level of performance that'll leave you wondering why you ever considered anything else.
Legendary build quality is one of the hallmarks of a Kokatat drysuit, and with the Gore-Tex Meridian Limited Edition Drysuit, it gets even better. Kokatat's engineers took their warmest, driest drysuit and made it even tougher with a full Cordura lower and Cordura reinforcements to protect the three-layer Gore-Tex upper. Drag this suit through the nastiest, brush-infest portages and abuse this suit in your boat; no matter what you do, you'll stay dry and comfortable inside. Additional details like competition cut underarms, a covered, waterproof Optiseal chest zipper, and neoprene over-cuffs further differentiate this suit from more recreational options like the Kokatat Gore-Tex Lightweight Paddling Suit. Besides the Gore-Tex Expedition suit, the Meridian Limited Edition is a burly as it gets. And what of the limited edition moniker? Affectionately known as the GMER in the tightest Pacific Northwest paddling circles, this suit brings a unique, limited-run colorway to the table. Assuming that you spend more time in the seat of your whitewater boat than the chair at your office, this is the suit you want for season after season after season of dedicated cold-water steep-creeking, playboating, and river running.
- Optiseal metal zipper is rugged and easy to manipulate, and it forms a watertight seal at the chest closure
- Three-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is not only fully waterproof but also breathable enough to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out for comfort
- Factory-taped seams further improve the waterproof protection of this suit so leaks can't form
- 330 Cordura material reinforces the legs, shoulders, and arms for the highest level of durability
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out leaks when you're digging hard with your paddle, going for a swim after bailing from your boat, or rescuing a boat in raging water
- Self-draining neck and wrist overcuffs further secure the watertight seal around your extremities while allowing water to easily pass without building up and blowing out the cuff or neck seals
- Zippered chest pocket gives you quick-access, easy-to-reach storage for small essentials
- Overskirt features dual hook-and-loop adjustments for the quickest, most secure fit around the waist
- Hook-and-loop overcuffs provide further protection from leaks at the ankles
- Front relief zipper lets you do your business easily when Mother Nature comes calling
- Gore-Tex socks protect your feet from chilling water and keep your toes dry inside your over-boots (boots sold separately)