- Detail Images
It's the prime of all drysuits.
- Watertight Optiseal asymmetrical entry/exit chest zipper features an overflap to keep water away and prevent fabric or PFD snags on zipper teeth
- Highly durable Cordura knee and seat panels resist abrasion from your kayak seat and inner hull for longer life of the suit
- Evolution nylon used in the 3.5-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell is highly durable to resist premature wear
- Latex gaskets at the neck and wrists feature self-draining neoprene overcuffs
- Bungee drawcord and large hook-and-loop neoprene tabs at the waist cinch tight to keep the suit in place
- Hook-and-loop neoprene tabs over the cuffs cinch around the ankle to keep the 'booties' in place
- Self-draining chest pocket and a key lanyard for your smaller items
Share your thoughts
This dry suit doesn't have an attached...
This dry suit doesn't have an attached sock/shoe feature. How does it keep water from entering when you are fully submerged in water? Does it have neoprene at the bottom of the pants that is the same as in the wrists or neck?
It has Latex gaskets at the ankles. I tried one on...Hope that helps.