sale $311.46 $444.9530% Off
A Gore-Tex Pro Shell kayak top designed with the help of whitewater boating's up-and-coming superstar.
Kokatat teamed up with rising whitewater superstar Dan Jackson and his father Eric Jackson to collaborate on the signature whitewater collection. Born from this collection, the Gore-Tex Legend Dry Top has quickly carved out a place among Kokatat's highest-end whitewater dry tops. Constructed from three-layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric and featuring 303 Cordura reinforcements in key locations, this top was designed for charging fast-moving rivers and dropping into waterfall-filled creeks. Vibrant colors improve your visibility on the river while factory seam taping, latex neck and wrist gaskets, and an adjustable overskirt lock out the bitterly cold water surging past your boat. This top takes the guesswork out of staying dry when you're paddling aggressively in your river runner or steep creeker.
- Three-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is not only fully waterproof but also breathable enough to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out for comfort
- 330 Cordura reinforces the shoulders and arms for the highest level of durability
- Factory seam-taping further improves the waterproof protection of this suit so leaks can't form at the interface between panels of shell fabric
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out leaks when you're digging hard with your paddle, going for a swim after bailing from your boat, or rescuing a boat in raging water
- Overskirt features dual hook-and-loop adjustments for the quickest, most secure fit around the waist
- Self-draining neck and wrist overcuffs further secure the watertight seal around your extremities while allowing water to easily pass without building up and blowing out the cuff or neck seals
- Zippered chest pocket gives you quick-access, easy-to-reach storage for small essentials
- Item #KOK0141
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro Shell (3-layer), [body] Evolution nylon, [shoulders, arms] Cordura
1 zippered chest