The one other drysuits look up to.
For waterproof coverage you can count on, look no further than Kokatat's top of the line Women's Gore-Tex Icon Drysuit. It features proven Gore-Tex technology and a smart design to keep you completely dry when you're paddling in icy waters.
Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric breathes while sealing out water so your suit doesn't turn into a sweatbox, and Cordura Gore-Tex reinforced sleeves, shoulders, and legs increase durability so the Icon can take a beating and keep going. The rear-entry design makes it easy to get in and out of, and a drop seat adds convenience when you need to take a bathroom break. Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-throughs provide a comfy and secure seal at the collar and cuffs. And to ensure peace of mind, Kokatat 100% fill tests every suit to guarantee they're dry.
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell three-layer fabric
- 330 Cordura Gore-Tex legs, sleeves, and shoulders
- Evolution Gore-Tex socks
- Rear entry with drop seat
- Dual-adjustable over-skirt
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through
- Adjustable bungee at waist
- Self-draining zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Item #KOK000O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am happy to report that this rear-entry (hold the jokes) drysuit was easily zipped and unzipped by myself. This was my one reservation about this model. I actually really like how the newer Kokatat zippers are much more pliable than the older ones, so we'll see how they hold up after a lot of use. Otherwise, fit is true-to-size and I love the electric blue. I am 5'7", 140 lb and bought a women's medium. Kokatat is a solid company and their suits are worth the money.