- Detail Images
A three-layer Gore-Tex drysuit designed with the help of one of whitewater kayaking's rising superstars.
- Rear-entry design makes it easy to get in and out of this suit and it ensures the most water-tight design
- Tizip MasterSeal zipper is burly, easy to manipulate, and it forms a watertight seal at the rear-entry closure
- Three-Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell material is not only fully waterproof but also breathable enough to allow sweaty moisture to escape from the inside out for comfort
- Factory seam-taping further improves the waterproof protection of this suit so leaks can't form at the interface between panels of shell fabric
- 330 Cordura reinforces the legs, shoulders, and arms for the highest level of durability
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal out leaks when you're digging hard with your paddle, going for a swim after bailing from your boat, or rescuing a boat in raging water
- Self-draining neck and wrist overcuffs further secure the watertight seal around your extremities while allowing water to easily pass without building up and blowing out the cuff or neck seals
- Zippered chest pocket gives you quick-access, easy-to-reach storage for small essentials
- Overskirt features dual, hook-and-loop adjustments for the quickest, most secure fit around the waist
- Front relief zipper lets you do your business easily when Mother Nature comes calling
- Gore-Tex socks protect the feet from chilling water and keep your toes dry inside your over-boots (boots sold separately)
Share your thoughts
Wow great for kayaking
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love Love Love this. The back zipper keeps that awkward heavy duty zipper out of your way when playboating. Make sure that you pull the zipper really tight, It seems like you closed it but it really needs one more tug. It will keep you super dry and the color is like no other
One of Kokatat's best!
Finally, a great rear-entry drysuit from Kokatat. That feature alone drew me to this model, along with some well thought out designs features clearly introduced in the Jackson-Kokatat collaboration!
The reinforced sections are beefy (almost all of the orange areas), I mean, I've used this suit to do trail maintenance at put-in/take-out locations as well as some long portages for both rafting and kayaking and not even the faintest hint of wear yet.
It does, however, get dirty quick, this florescent colored get-up will stand out, it's bright, but when your mates are done laughing about it, you'll appreciate the comfort - loose fit and super easy to use new 'T-Zips'.
I haven't experienced any leaking through the zippers and they seem to hold up well so far, despite being far lighter, more flexible and made of plastic.
The sizing is a little on the baggy - larger size, it does give you lots of room to move, but if you're on the bottom end of a size scale maybe consider going to the next size down or getting a custom fitted suit from Kokatat directly.