Made with Gore-Tex Pro shell and maintaining Kokatat's time-tested design, the Women's Gore-Tex Front Entry Drysuit is guaranteed to keep you dry during all your whitewater endeavors. The fully seam taped Gore-Tex Pro shell effectively walls out moisture, while latex gaskets at the neck and wrists prevent any amount of moisture from seeping in.
Hook and loop adjustability at the collar and cuffs let you dial in the perfect fit for complete comfort out on the water, while Kokatat's proprietary Optiseal dropseat relief zipper makes answering nature's call after you're suited up as easy as possible. Getting into the suit is easy through the front entry zipper, and it is also secured with Kokatat's water-tight Optiseal zipper. Cordura reinforced knees and seat keep the suit intact where it comes in contact with your kayak. When venturing into cold waters, this suit is designed to integrate comfortably with Kokatat's insulation system, ensuring that you stay warm and dry whether you're sea kayaking or running swollen rivers in the spring.
- Gore-Tex Pro (three-layer)
- Fully taped seams
- Metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal front entry zipper
- Metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal rear dropseat relief zipper
- Latex neck gasket with hook and loop adjustable collar
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Gore-Tex Pro socks (three-layer)
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Self draining Cordura seat and knee patches
- Item #KOK000Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am incredibly happy with this dry suit after its first test run packrafting this weekend. It is easy to get into and extremely comfortable whilst paddling. Other dry suits I have worn were difficult to get into andcumbersome, yet this suit is efficient, and as sleek as a dry suit can be.