Kokatat Gore-Tex Action Jacket
- Detail Images
A waterproof, breathable paddling jacket for kayak touring or cruising whitewater.
Whitewater and kayak-touring paddlers have known it for years: the key to comfortable boating is a dry top like the Kokatat Gore-Tex Action Jacket. You're bound to get wet on the water, that's a given; this jacket uses waterproof breathable Gore-Tex to keep you bone dry and comfortable. Seam sealing and neck, wrist, and waist gaskets further ensure a watertight fit, and easy-to-use closures make it a snap to get each of these gaskets adjusted just right. A PFD and a synthetic top will do for a quick paddle, but when you're going to stay out in the elements all day, the Action Jacket is a vital bit of outerwear.
- Three-layer waterproof breathable Gore-Tex shell keeps you bone dry and allows sweaty moisture to escape out, through the fabric
- Articulated patterning means that the shoulders, arms, and torso are cut to allow for maximum range of motion when paddling
- Factory seam-sealing ensures that leaks can't form at seams in the shell material
- Lycra neck closure and cuffs feature hook-and-loop adjustments
- Latex wrist gaskets form a secure seal at the wrist to keep water out
- Waistband uses Smoothskin neoprene and an adjustable bungee drawcord to create a secure, watertight seal around your waist
- Reflective tape helps increase visibility in low light
- Left sleeve pocket is self draining and includes a key lanyard for additional security