Satisfy a big thirst away from home with the help of the Klean Kanteen 40oz Classic Water Bottle. Made from food-grade stainless steel, this extra-capacity bottle offers an eco-friendly, health-conscious way to stay hydrated when you're on the trail, on the water, or at the gym.
- Food-grade 18/8 stainless steel is highly durable and easy to clean
- Uncoated interior and threads won't peel, leach chemicals, or impart/retain odors and tastes
- 1.75-inch mouth opening allows ice cubes to pass but won't slop liquids all over you if you're drinking on the go
- BPA-free polypropylene Loop Cap is leakproof and enables you to clip the bottle onto your pack or messenger bag
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can take hold
Share your thoughts
Bulky but great
I have more water bottles than I really need, but I get a lot of use out of them. I generally always have a water bottle at my side. I usually drink out of bottles at home instead of glasses/cups. I really like the 27oz. Klean Kanteen as an all-purpose bottle so I figured I'd try the 40oz. as well. The capacity is nice, and it's the great quality stainless you know and expect from Klean Kanteen. The colors are great - vibrant and shiny. KK uses non-toxic paints, if that matters to you. Overall it's a fantastic product, the only reason I don't use it as much as the 27oz. is that it's just bulkier - doesn't fit in many cup-holders, etc. But what do you expect with 40oz.? I mostly use it as a bedside/around-the-house water bottle.
Fresh and tough
This bottle has survived a lot. it has survived everything from rockfall to falling from rock. its TOUGH. it wont dent (as much) as other bottles and it tasted great! its also huge! its definitely worth the price!
For your big water needs!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I drink a lot of water. At my desk, I used to have two 27oz. Klean Kanteens to handle my demanding thirst and reduce the need for trips to the water cooler. The 40oz is a great way to consolidate. The thing is big and heavy-duty, with the same opening as the 27oz. bottles. Maybe not the best for hiking/backpacking trips, but perfect for around the home or office.
40 oz. to Plastic Freedom!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Klean Kanteen pretty much makes up all of my water bottle collection now. I love the 40 oz size, it's lightweight, dishwasher safe and durable as all hell. I believe that they're available in all sorts of colors but I'm partial to the chrome. The loop on the lid is tough and functional, perfect for clipping onto a pack or even your belt. Backcountry.com Goat Stickers look great on it too!
It's big, it light, it's made by a good company and they come in some pretty sweet colors!