- Detail Images
Be one with the Toro.
- Pronounced curved arc in the tip area allows for an aggressive, solid catch and adhesion
- Reduced blade thickness minimizes resistance as the blade penetrates the water
- Powerface dihedral lends additional stability in the water
- Reinforced rib on the non-powerface reduces the flex to give you a stiff paddle and maximum energy transfer
- Carbon-fiber shaft is trimmable, to customize length
Share your thoughts
This paddle is fast! Very stiff. Great race paddle. Cut it 10" - 12" over your height for flatwater racing. Not a novice paddle but if you are fit and/or want to be fit, this is a great paddle. This is to go-to paddle for racing.