Change things up.
When you're out in the wilderness, weather can change in the blink of an eye. Stay prepared with the KUHL Men's Renegade Convertible Pant. Fashioned with a stretchy, Tufflex fabric and DWR-coating, this pant offers protection when you encounter a passing rainstorm, and assures added defense against grabby branches and abrasive rock surfaces. Zippers located just above the knees let you break free from pant form and adjust to the sweltering heat by transforming into hiking shorts, while the gusseted crotch enables a natural range of motion to help you lunge over fallen trees and boulders. Plus, a bevy of pockets ensure that you'll never have to pick and choose between your trail essentials.
- Convertible pant that adapts with the ever-changing weather in the outdoors
- Stretchy, Tufflex fabric is both water-resistant and durable
- Zips at knees allow for shorts transformation
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch ensure a natural range of motion
- UPF 50 defends your skin from harsh UV rays
- Lots of pockets means lots of space for your valuables
- Item #KUH00A6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my brother who said "The pants were amazing for my first trekking trip. They were lightweight and comfortable. The stretch allowed my legs to move on inclines and declines. I really enjoyed how quickly these dried."
- Size Bought: 34/32
I have tried several others and these pants are hands down the Best! They fit and flex wonderfully when you need it plus the wife says they look fabulous !
What more can I say? Buy em!