Feel the heat.
With a flannel lining, the Kuhl Men's Hot Rydr Pant is warmer than standard khakis and an excellent candidate for hiking in fall and simply surviving winter's chill. Its stretch twill exterior works with Kuhl's Born Free gusset to assure full mobility on the trail, and reinforcements keeps the khaki tear-free and clean for casual days in the city.
- Warm khakis constructed for outdoor pursuits
- Stretch twill exterior for freedom of movement
- Flannel lining for added warmth and softness
- Born Free gusseted construction for mobility
- Reinforced pockets and cuffs for durability
- Item #KUH00A7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34x30
This is a solid pant. I was just wearing it on a cold fall day doing work outside and was very comfortable. Sturdy pant made for the outdoors. I like the full fit of this pant with the added liner it gives you additional room/comfort