Select your style & size:Select options
It's time for an upgrade.
Your poles need an upgrade. Yeah, we're talking to you with the bent, duct-taped rods with half a basket missing. We understand that buying a new pair of poles may seem like a waste of money, but we assure you that Kerma Cham Light Ski Poles will be well worth the investment. First of all, they're made with a blend of carbon and aluminum, striking a good balance between strength and weight. Secondly, their grips are a soft foam material that is super comfortable, even if your gloves are packed-out at the palm. And last but not least, they have a neoprene strap that is a helluva lot better than that corroded old leather strap that you're used to.
- Lightweight, durable poles that won't break the bank
- Blend of carbon and aluminum is ideal for touring
- Soft foam grips with ergonomic shape
- Neoprene strap dials the weight down and comfort up
- 80mm powder baskets keep you on top of the fluffy stuff
- Item #DYN003S