Kelty Vista 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Ample space inside to help you and your buddies relax and enjoy the view.
The only thing worse than a campsite with a terrible view is a cramped tent that is nearly impossible to set up and take down quickly. The Kelty Vista 3 Tent fits three people comfortably thanks to the near-vertical walls and offers painless setup and break-down. Of course, with added space comes a little extra weight, but for veteran backpackers who split gear among partners, the Vista 2's added interior and vestibule space is a tradeoff worth taking.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- ArcEdge floor design keeps floor seams high off the ground to prevent water from sneaking in
- Jake's Foot fly attachment utilizes a ball-and-socket design to keep the pole end in place during setup and easily pops out for take-down
- Color-coded clip construction and four high-quality DAC poles make setup a cinch
- Dual vestibules to house gear for each person outside each of the two doors
- Mesh-wall panels and fly vents provide you with plenty of ventilation when camping in the desert or during the summer months
- Internal storage pockets hold your headlamp or cell phone just in case you need them throughout the night
- Noiseless zipper pulls let you slip out quietly
- Footprint sold separately