Hit the trail or hit the road.
- Easy-access torso adjustment at the waist lets you get the fit just right no matter whose turn it is to carry the pack
- Five-point adjustable harness holds your child securely in place, while padded, supportive cockpit ensures he or she will sit upright in a comfortable position
- Padded seat adjusts in height for a perfect fit, so you’ll get years of use out of the pack before it’s outgrown
- Hip-belt water and stash pockets hold your snacks and hydration
- Chin pad can be removed and washed for improved cockpit hygiene; changing pad included
- Toy loops allow you to clip on diversions for when the scenery isn’t enough
- Front storage pocket holds diapers and a change of clothes; includes organizer pocket
- Sun shade keeps the tropical sun from burning your baby
- Carries up to 40 pounds (child plus gear) in comfort
Share your thoughts
Hi, I just got my carrier and am happy to...
Hi, I just got my carrier and am happy to say my baby likes it! This is the first carrier he hasn't cried in. But here's the problem: it kills my upper back! I'm 5'4" so I have the lumbar set pretty high. It feels like none of the weight is on my hips though, which I would expect from any sort of backpack, as it's the most safe for your back. All the weight is pulling on my shoulders and upper back. Any recommendations on how to adjust it to make it more comfortable?
Dominica - it sounds like you might have the torso adjustment set to short so instead of hte weight going to your hips it is on your shoulders. Try dropping it to the next adjustment setting down and let us know if that helps.