- Detail Images
Designed to help bike commuters stay organized and travelers breeze through airport security.
- Padded shoulder straps and the quilted, air-mesh backpanel add to carrying comfort
- Top zip main main and accessory pocket openings allow you quick access to the interior
- Clamshell-style laptop compartment opening makes it easy to access the TSA-ready laptop sleeve from inside
- Polyester ripstop and polyester oxford materials are highly durable and abrasion resistant
- Laptop sleeve and padded tablet sleeve keep your electronics separated from the other items in your pack
- Media, battery, and organizer pockets give you limited storage for small essentials
- Bike light loop and helmet carry hold your bike-specific gear in place
Share your thoughts
Shoulder strap broke on first day!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Shoulder strap broke on the first day of school, the first day I used it. Didn't even have textbooks yet, just 3 binders, two notebooks, and a novel. There is almost no reinforcement to the bottom of the strap, so it ripped right off. Not something you would expect from a high adventure backpack manufacturer.