Kelty Salida 4 Tent: 4-Person 3-Season
- Detail Images
Escape into the backcountry with the Salida.
Pack up the family, and hit the trail with the lightweight Kelty Salida 4-Person 3-Season Tent. This spacious tent has more than enough room for four people, and a good-sized vestibule area allows you to store and protect your extra gear from the weather. Thanks to the Salida's floor and fly taped seams, you stay dry and cozy if it turns into a rainy day. The Salida's combination of room, simplicity, and value even earned it 2011 Editors' Choice recognition from Backpacker Magazine.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- ArcEdge floor means the floor material extends a few inches up the tent walls to reduce seam-to-ground contact
- DAC Pressfit poles keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or durability
- A color-coded clip construction helps make setting up the Salida easy
- Mesh-wall panels and fly vents provide you with plenty of ventilation when camping in the desert or during the summer months
- Roomy vestibule keeps your boots and gear out of the rain without having to invite them in to snuggle at night
- Gear-loft loops provide you a place to hang your headlamp or attach an optional gear-loft basket (sold separately)
- Internal storage pockets help keep your small essentials organized and easy to get to
- Noiseless zipper pulls won’t wake your partner when you have to empty your bladder in the middle of the night
- Footprint available separately