- Detail Images
Escape into the backcountry with the Salida.
- Waterproof fly and floor fabric feature fully taped seams for added protection from rainstorms and soggy weather
- ArcEdge floor means the floor material extends a few inches up the tent walls to reduce seam-to-ground contact
- DAC Pressfit poles keep weight to a minimum without sacrificing strength or durability
- A color-coded clip construction helps make setting up the Salida easy
- Mesh-wall panels and fly vents provide you with plenty of ventilation when camping in the desert or during the summer months
- Roomy vestibule keeps your boots and gear out of the rain without having to invite them in to snuggle at night
- Gear-loft loops provide you a place to hang your headlamp or attach an optional gear-loft basket (sold separately)
- Internal storage pockets help keep your small essentials organized and easy to get to
- Noiseless zipper pulls won’t wake your partner when you have to empty your bladder in the middle of the night
- Footprint available separately
Share your thoughts
Great tent for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this tent for car camping with my girlfriend and our two dogs. This is one of the bigger 4-person tents I've ever been in. Tons of floor space and with 57" of interior height, changing clothes is a breeze. Set-up is extremely easy and the tent vents very well. Internal mesh storage pockets, a loop to hang a light from and taped seams are just a few features that make this tent a steal at only $230.
keeps the water out
great tent keeps the water on the outer shell and out of the tent.
Glad I bought the Salida!
I bought this for a trip to Glacier Park MT. This trip was not a pack in trip, but I plan on using the tent for that purpose. Small and light weight, big enough for two campers. During the trip we had a two day windstorm with sustained wind over 30 mph, and gusts (a lot of them!) over 60 mph. Most of the other brands in our camp were pretty torn up but this tent didn't even move! Don't know if it was the alumimum poles or the shape or what, but this was awesome! My first tent with screen mesh sides. Noticed no condensation on the inside of the tent the way my old nylon tent did. This is a definate plus. No side windows to let the wind blow through, but still plenty of ventilation. I plan to replace the aluminum stakes with something more suitable for rocky ground, but as far as aluminum stakes go these are plenty durable for normal soil.
Does the Salida 4 have two entrances? Does...
Does the Salida 4 have two entrances? Does the Salida 4 have 2 entrances with the rainfly on. Does the Salida 4 have two vestibules?
It has one door, where the vestibule is