When your day starts at school and ends in the woods.
- LightBeam aluminum stays evenly distribute the pack’s load
- Stabilizer straps keep the pack’s contents from shifting
- Remove the waist-belt when you’re carrying less weight and you don’t want the belt digging into your back or flopping around
- Hydration-compatible sleeve and mesh water bottle pockets so you don’t go thirsty
- Venting back panel helps you stay cool on warm summer days
Share your thoughts
wife loves it.
I bought my wife the 2010 version a number of years ago and she really liked it for day hikes. We recently took it backpacking in Europe and it performed awesome. It also served me well when I would help carry it. Very comfortable and the back vents well.
Kelty Redwing Pack
What is the difference between the kelty...
What is the difference between the kelty redwing 2650 and the woman's kelty redwing besides the volume?
The women's 2500 redwing has a shorter torso length compared to the 2650.
2500 W- 14-16.5"
As well as the women's has a more contoured shoulder strap for better comfort.