Whether you have your sights set on a distant peak that requires you to hit the trailhead before dawn, or you're just out for an afternoon jaunt with the dog, keep everything you need for day hikes tucked away in the Kelty Redtail 27 Backpack. It has a stable, comfortable design so you can hike happily, mile after mile, and it offers enough room for everything you need for a few hours on the trail.
Its panel-loading design makes it easy to efficiently pack your gear, and the HDPE frame sheet ensures support and stability when you have it loaded up. Compression straps help you keep everything as compact as possible. Hex Mesh at the back panel, straps, and hipbelt boost breathability for superior airflow when you're sweating it out on the trail. And when you have to pause the fun for the real world, the hydration compartment doubles as a laptop sleeve.
- Thoughtfully-designed day hiking pack
- HDPE frame sheet provides supportive fit
- Hex Mesh back, straps, and hip belt for breathable comfort
- Hydration sleeve doubles as a laptop sleeve
- Side compression straps help stabilize load
- Front organizer and top stash pockets separate small items
- Stretch water bottle pockets keep hydration handy
- Item #KEL007I
- Q & A