- Detail Images
Proper fit and adult features.
What do you get your young and growing, nature-loving backpacker? A backpack that grows, of course, like the Kelty Red Cloud Junior Backpack, with an adjustable LightBeam suspension system and torso that allows your backcountry rambler to enjoy the performance features of the Red Cloud for more than a season or two. AirMesh, padded harness system keeps the load well-distributed and minimizes sticky sweat. Plentiful designated areas, including a hydration sleeve, sleeping bag compartment, gear loop, and large front pocket with organization keep everything right conveniently accessible.
- Lightbeam suspension features an adjustable torso size for fast-growing kids, single aluminum stay for effective load transfer to the hips, and dual-density waistbelt to add comfortable support
- AirMesh padded shoulder straps, waistbelt, and lumbar support help keep you dry and cool to reduce contact-area sweat
- Lower compression, pad, hipbelt stabilizer, sternum, and load-lifter stabilizer straps keep everything cinched down and manageable
- Fits all the layers, gear, goodies, and toys for equipped backpacking trips
- Front-panel access allows easy grabs that don’t require unpacking
- Separate sleeping bag compartment prevents his gear from getting swallowed by his bag
- Durable yet lightweight 450D polyester construction holds everything together
- Hydration compatibility accommodates your everyday system
- Large front pocket with organization holds frequent-access gear in a neat and tidy way; two zippered side and hipbelt pockets secure essentials
- Ice-axe loop secures your tool for technical summits