A pack that precisely fits you ... and your skeptical backpacking friends.
The Kelty Women’s Red Cloud Backpack gives you that unwavering support and accommodating comfort you've always wanted on an outdoor expedition. With the LightBeam dual aluminum stays, AirFlow back panel, and AirMesh harness system, your shoulders and back won't pay the price for your adventure. An adjustable torso fits just about anyone, handy when your buddies want to see if your pack is as comfy as you say it is.
- CloudLock II adjustable suspension lets you carry heavy loads in high comfort by allowing the weight to move with your shoulders rather than against them
- LightBeam dual aluminum stays effectively transfer loads to the hips, and dual-density waist-belt to add comfortable support
- Dynamic AirFlow back panel minimizes energy-zapping sweat to optimize cool, dry comfort
- AirMesh padded shoulder straps, waist-belt, and lumbar support help keep you dry and cool to reduce contact-area sweat
- Removable, dual-density foam, HDPE-reinforced waist-belt effectively stabilizes and transfers load to your hips in supportive comfort
- Quick adjustment torso system enables you to easily fit the pack to your shape and make changes as needed
- Lower compression, pad, hip-belt stabilizer, sternum, and load-lifter stabilizer straps keep everything cinched down and manageable
- Fits all the layers, gear, goodies, and toys for equipped backpacking trips
- Front-panel access allows easy grabs that don’t require unpacking
- Lid converts into lumbar pack for streamlined day hikes from camp
- Separate sleeping bag compartment prevents your gear from getting swallowed by your bag
- Durable yet lightweight 450D polyester construction holds everything together
- Hydration compatibility accommodates your system (reservoir not included)
- Large front pocket with organization holds frequent-access gear in a neat and tidy way; two zippered side and two hipbelt pockets secure essentials
- Ice-axe loop secures your tool for technical summits
Share your thoughts
Perfect for Philmont
My son's Boy Scout Leader recommended a woman's backpack for my son's Philmont trip. At 13, the men's backpacks don't fit properly. We tried several different brands, including a few styles in the Kelty line, and settled on this one. It fits him well, the size is perfect, the price was right, and the color and design don't scream "woman's backpack!". I was immediately impressed with the quality of this item when it arrived. It looks to be extremely well made and durable. My son hasn't had the opportunity to use it yet, but we are both hopeful that he will get many years of use from this purchase.