Comfortable cargo solution for everything from all-day treks to multi-day getaways.
- Agile Suspension System shifts weight off your shoulders and onto your hips, and it keeps your load vertically secure without inhibiting natural body movements
- Spring Loaded Mesh back panel with molded scapula and HDPE lumbar pads improves airflow, comfort, and load transfer
- Air mesh shoulder straps, waist-belt, and lumbar area breathe well to improve comfort
- Top panel loading and bottom sleeping-bag compartment provide multiple access options
- Durable 330D and 210D polyester fabrics stand up to abuse
- Included rain cover lets you quickly shelter your kit when rains come
- Hydration-compatible for housing your water bladder
- A variety of side, front, and waist-belt pockets help you keep your kit organized
- Side compression and load-stabilizer straps keep your pack streamlined and your gear secure
- Ice axe loops can also help you haul your trekking poles when not in use
Share your thoughts
The materials are not durable.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I have 3 Kelty Packs all of which are made of durable materials. I am not afraid to beat my packs up with how well they are built. But when I got my Rally 45 in the mail I was very upset to see that they used shoddy materials. I would not trust this pack while bush-whacking in the mountains for fear that the materials would tear if snagged on a branch. My other Kelty packs have stood up to the abuse that put them through.