Absence makes the coworkers grow fonder.
Your coworkers will handle things when you leave early on Friday and return late on Monday, won't they? When you get the Kelty Women's Pawnee 50 Backpack, they may have to. This capacious, organized, and easily accessible pack lives for long weekends and features all the stabilizing, ventilated, and padded comfort to keep you happy the whole time. Don't worry: if your workplace falls apart, they'll just appreciate you more.
- LightBeam aluminum stay for light, effective load transfer to the hips keep your load stabilized and distributed
- Dynamic AirFlow back panel minimizes energy-zapping sweat to optimize cool, dry comfort
- AirMesh padded shoulder straps, dual-density foam waistbelt, and lumbar support help reduce contact-area sweat and transfers load to your hips
- Hip-belt stabilizer, sternum, and load-lifter stabilizer straps keep everything cinched down and manageable
- Fits all the layers, gear, goodies, and toys for equipped backpacking trips
- Top and side access allows easy grabs that don’t require unpacking
- Durable yet lightweight 420D and 450D polyester construction holds everything together
- Pack cover protects pack from weather or keeps it low-profile while traveling
- Hydration compatibility accommodates your everyday system (not included)
- Large front pocket with organization holds frequent-access gear in a neat and tidy way; hip-belt pocket holds frequent-access item(s)
- Ice-axe loop secures your tool for technical summits
- Key fob keeps keys secure, so you don't kill your backpacking buzz by getting stranded on the side of the road