- Detail Images
The ultimate in comfort for you and your baby.
- Lowered child position offers more comfortable and safer carrying, while fully padded suspension eliminates hot spots
- Easy-to-access torso adjustment lets you get the fit just right no matter whose turn it is to carry the pack
- Five-point adjustable harness holds your child securely in place, while padded, supportive cockpit ensures he or she will sit upright in a comfortable position
- Padded seat adjusts in height for a perfect fit, so you'll get years of use out of the pack before it's outgrown
- Wide frame base provides enhanced stability on uneven ground for safe loading and unloading
- Hydration-ready compartment and water bottle pockets on the hip-belt and removable daypack mean nobody will go thirsty
- Front pad can be removed and washed for improved cockpit hygiene
- Toy loops allow you to clip on alternatives to the ever-favorite parent-hair-pulling activity.
- Zip-off daypack stows diapers, snacks, and a change of clothes; additional storage space under the seat ensures you’re fully equipped for your outing.
- Sun/rain hood keeps you trekking when the sun starts beating down or you hit a drizzly patch
- Carries up to 50 pounds (child plus gear) in comfort
Share your thoughts
Deluxe Kid Carrier
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this bag in red. My daughter is 1 years old and we've gone skiing twice and hiking a bunch of times. I like throwing this on and doing some yard work too. She fits in really well, there are tons of great adjustments to get her dialed in just right.