Big enough for the whole family.
- ArcEdge floor design keeps the taped, wall-to-floor seams high off the ground to prevent the possibility of water penetrating
- Color-coded clip-sleeve design makes assembly simple and quick
- Tent fly has dual-door access, vents, and cup holders in the vestibule for convenience and comfort
- Vented, vestibule area for gear or room for multiple people to relax under cover
- Freestanding design makes set-up, placement, and cleaning easy
Share your thoughts
Kelty Palisade Tent
Kelty Palisade 6
The main body of the Kelty Palisade 6 Tent...
The main body of the Kelty Palisade 6 Tent is mostly mesh. Can you close up the mesh in colder weather? I like the idea of a very breathable tent for hot weather, but how does the Palisade 6 tent do in colder weather?
It's a three season tent so it's not recommended for winter use. That said, the mesh on the vestibule can be closed off and the fly covers the mesh on the tent body. If you have a warm sleeping bag, you should be able to use this tent well into the fall season.