Kelty Lumaspot Rhythm Lantern
- Detail Images
Does your lantern party?
Don't you hate when your camping party is nothing but Grandpa playing spoons next to the campfire? Sure you do. That's why Kelty designed the Lumaspot Rhythm Lantern with an MP3 port, speaker, and color-changing LEDs to keep things rolling well into the early morning hours. After you roast your wienies and marshmallows, you can blast your favorite tunes thanks to this lantern's built-in weather-resistant speaker, 1/8-inch port, and included MP3-compatible cable. Plus, if this lanterns bright 2 LED bulbs aren't enough, you can flip down the top to use it as a spotlight or switch it into disco mode and utilize the red, blue, and green LED bulbs to accentuate your wild and woodsy party.
- Weather-resistant housing features ABS plastic, a scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens, and anodized aluminum ribs for reinforcement
- Two bright LEDs provide up to 160 lumens of light when you flip down the lantern's pivoting head to focus the beam as a spotlight
- Three colored LEDs provide red, blue, or green light and rotate automatically in disco mode
- Front dual-function switch toggles between high, low, off, and disco modes
- Battery indicator informs you when your party is almost done with its green, yellow, or red indicator light
- Hooked metal handle lets you hang the lantern from a tree or post while you get down to your favorite tunes
- Integrated speaker plays your MP3 player with its included cable and 1/8-inch port
- Operates with 4 D batteries, sold separately
- MP3 cable stores inside battery compartment