- Detail Images
You just got tickets to see your girlfriend's favorite band at the classiest outdoor venue in town; now all you have to do is set up the Kelty Low Love Camp Chair and let the sparks fly. The low height allows both of you to stretch out and relax without blocking the view of the folks sitting behind you.
- Durable steel frame has a 400-pound weight capacity
- Low height is ideal for outdoor concert venues
- Integrated cup holders keeps beverages close at hand
- Armrests can be adjusted to achieve the perfect height
- Included carry sack with a stash pocket makes the chair easy to transport
- Includes a Kelty bottle opener
Share your thoughts
Great chair for couples
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife and I really like this chair, even the fact that it is low to the ground and I am 6'3 and she is 6'- great for lounging when we go camping and works great for concerts. We use it to sit in the culdesac watching our kids play as well. It would probably even be comfortable if both people were overweight, but as both of us are skinny it gives us plenty of room. It is well built, good color, carrying case is great, and it folds very easily. Makes it fun to sit with my wife rather than just next to her when we are out.
A Must when camping with my wife
Ever since I saw this, seeing I already owned the signal person version, I knew it would be great. Have had it for 2 years now and still loving it. I am not a small guy and it still holds up well.