A bag fit for little boys with big dreams.
- Rated down to 40F, this bag is best suited for summer nights and mild spring camping
- The two-layer, offset quilt construction wraps his body with synthetic CloudLoft insulation and features extra loft in the chest for increased warmth
- Smooth polyester shell and lining stay nice and cozy while standing up to the abuse of any dirt-loving five-year-old boy
- Elastic opening helps seal off your child from chilly air
- External sleeping pad loops allow sleeping pad (sold separately) attachment which helps increase the bag's insulating power and comfort
- Full-length zipper allows the bag to be laid flat or used as a blanket during sleepovers
- A pillow pocket holds his main comfort item but can be stuffed with a sweatshirt for a quick upgrade in a pinch
- Integrated compression storage sack shrinks the bag down for easy carrying into the wild backyard
Share your thoughts
can't get my son out of it
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My two year old loves this bag. It does a great job of keeping him warm on cold nights as well.
I bought these for my two and four year old boys for camping in Europe. We just finished our first camping trip in the Alps and the boys absolutely loved them. They were plenty big enough so they will last for a few more years. My only con is that the stuff sack is a little large but I believe it was made to allow the little guys to do it themselves. Very satisfied!
Perfect starter bag
Got this for my little guy for his 2nd birthday. He immediately opened it up, got in and pretended to sleep. We've used it a couple of times camping or just hanging out at home watching a show. He loves to carry it around and the bag being attached is key for when he gets older and takes it out himself - no lost bag! This is also something that he has lots of room to grow, this will be around for some time in our family! Also, I love the cute embroidery on the bag, I think it's polar bears - cute touch!