Kelty Little Dipper Sleeping Bag: 40 Degree Synthetic - Girls'
A warm and functional first bag for little girls.
Cool basements and half-century-old tents are great for sleepovers?as long as your little lass can slip into the Kelty Girls' Little Dipper Sleeping Bag after lights out. This comfy, quilt-lined mummy bag features synthetic insulation to keep her toasty while she's sleeping at her friend's house or while experiencing her first night in the great outdoors (or, as it were, great backyard).
- Rated down to 40F, this bag is best suited for summer nights and mild spring camping
- The two-layer, offset quilt construction wraps her body with synthetic CloudLoft insulation and features extra loft in the chest for increased warmth
- Smooth polyester shell and lining stay nice and cozy and stand up to years of camping abuse
- Elastic opening helps seal off your girl from chilly
- External sleeping pad loops allow sleeping pad (sold separately) attachment which helps increase the bag's insulating power and comfort
- Full-length zipper allows the bag to be laid flat or used as a blanket during sleepovers
- A pillow pocket holds her main comfort item but can be stuffed with a sweatshirt for a quick upgrade in a pinch
- Integrated compression storage sack shrinks the bag down for easy carrying into the wild backyard