A lightweight mummy for summer excursions into the mountains.
- Rated down to 40F, this bag is best suited for summer nights in the mountains or spring and fall in milder climates
- Tough nylon ripstop outer shell withstands abuse
- Ecopet Soft insulation traps in warm and retains its loft even if it gets slightly wet
- Chevron stitching and slant baffle construction prevent the fill from forming cold spots
- A zippered draft tube, an adjustable hood, and ground-level side seams seal you off from exceptionally chilly air
- Internal liner loops and external sleeping pad loops allow you to attach accessories (sold separately) that can increase the bag's insulating power
- Two-way 58-inch zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit
- A zippered chest pocket stows your headlamp in case you have to get up at night
- Ultralight compression stuff sack packs the bag down to its 9 x 14in size
Share your thoughts
Bought as gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for our nephew and he is ecstatic. Light, yet warm enough to keep him happy while camping with us in the Canadian wilderness!!! Great price from the outlet store too.
Great bag for warm nights.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had this bag for about a year now. It is great bag for backpacking trips in warm weather -it packs down tight and is very lightweight. However, once it get's down to about the low 50s/mid 40s it can get pretty chilly, even with layers. The biggest problem I had was with keeping my toes warm. - could have to do with the fact that i don't fill out the whole bag at 5'3". Besides that, the bag does a great job keeping you dry from any condensation and has a comfortable narrow fit. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a lightweight summer bag.