Relax after the cool summer day provides another superb sunset.
- Tough polyester fabrics surround the synthetic Climashield XP insulation, which is compressible, moisture-resistant, and rated to 40-degrees Fahrenheit
- The hip-length, two-way zipper has a collar to eliminate drafts
- Built-in hood seals in the warmth
- A zippered foot vent expels unwanted warmth for milder mountain nights
- Internal loops provide an easy way to attach a liner and add even more comfort
- External loops anchor the bag to your sleeping pad to keep you from waking on rocks
Share your thoughts
Is this sleeping bag compressible to a...
Is this sleeping bag compressible to a smaller size? If so what type of compression sack should I use?
Yes, really any compression sack would work fine...Sea to Summit makes some great ones.