A lightweight, down-filled paradise for the cold.
- Shaped to fit a woman's figure for more comfort and with a shorter length than a men's bag so your feet won't get chilled
- Rated down to 0F, this bag is suited for most moderate winter nights or cold spring and fall camping
- Tough nylon ripstop outer shell withstands trail abuse, while the wave stitching and slant baffle construction prevent the down from forming cold spots
- Two-way 58in zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit
- A zippered draft tube, adjustable hood, draft collar, and ground-level side seams seal you off from exceptionally chilly air
- Internal liner loops and external sleeping pad loops allow you to attach accessories (sold separately) that can increase the bag's insulating power
- A zippered chest pocket stows your headlamp in case you have to get up at night
- Ultralight compression stuff sack packs the bag down to its 9 x 15in size
Share your thoughts
Comfortable down to 30F (cold legs)
This bag could use MORE insulation in the legs.
According to the tag this bag is comfortable for standard women weighing 132lbs wearing long underwear, socks, and a hat on a 1" insulated mat down to 18F. I am 5'5" 110lbs and sleep on a women's specific 2" self inflating pad. This bag does as it says, it keeps my torso and feet warm all night, but my legs get so cold that I have to put snow pants on over my long underwear and sweatpants or use a hand warmer or two inside my bag when the temperature drops under 30F(I have slept in it down to 14F comfortably with snow pants on). This bag is comfortable and perfect for my height. its packing size and weight is as expected for a "0 degree" sleeping bag and the zipper is great and very rarely snags.