- Community Images
Those silly instructors, don’t they know you can carry way more than ten days’ worth of food in the Lakota?
- Large front pocket accesses the main pocket to make gear organization simple
- Sleeping bag compartment with compression straps pack your bag tightly
- LightBeam aluminum stays evenly distribute the pack’s load
- Stabilizer straps keep the pack’s contents from shifting
- Convenient carry handle for getting in and out of the trunk or out of the tent
- Hydration-compatible sleeve and mesh water bottle pockets so you don’t go thirsty
- Venting back panel helps you stay cool on warm summer days
- Voted ‘Killer Deal’ Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide 2010
- S and S/M sizes have suggested torso fit range of 14.5-18.5in
- M/L size has suggested torso fit range of 17.5-21in
Share your thoughts
Just got the pack in a lil while back and finally had the time to open the box up. Fits perfectly and is plenty light for me. You can't beat the price for a product of this quality! I can't wait to get it on the trail!
Kelty Lakota Pack
My question is about sizing. At 18" I fall...
My question is about sizing. At 18" I fall in the middle between the S/M and M/L. Is the suspension adjustable? And is there a difference in the size/weight of the pack itself between the 2 sizes? Which would be the better fit?
The suspension on this pack is fixed. Since you measured 18" I would go with the M/L size. My personal opinion is to always size up in packs if you are on the borderline.