Take it all in comfortable stride.
If you like winter travel that requires more carrying capacity or open-ended treks, you need the Kelty Lakota 85 Backpack willto accommodate all your essentials. This no-fuss, smartly organized, and supportive pack features top and side access, separate sleeping bag compartment, hydration compatibility, and a bomber suspension and harness system make hauling your goods pain-free and easy. AirMesh and AirFlow comfort help keep you cool when the travel gets chaotic.
- LightBeam aluminum stay for light, effective load transfer to the hips keep your load stabilized and distributed
- Dynamic AirFlow back panel minimizes energy-zapping sweat to optimize cool, dry comfort
- AirMesh padded shoulder straps, dual-density foam hip-belt, and lumbar support help reduce contact-area sweat and transfers load to your hips
- Lower compression, pad, hip-belt stabilizer, sternum, and load-lifter stabilizer straps keep everything cinched down and manageable
- Fits all the layers, gear, goodies, and toys for equipped backpacking trips
- Top and side access allows easy grabs that don’t require unpacking
- Separate sleeping bag compartment prevents your gear from getting swallowed by your bag
- Durable yet lightweight 420D polyester construction holds everything together
- Pack cover protects pack from weather or keeps it low-profile while traveling
- Hydration compatibility accommodates your everyday system (not included)
- Large front pocket with organization holds frequent-access gear in a neat and tidy way; hip-belt pocket holds frequent-access item(s)
- Ice-axe loop secures your tool for technical summits
Share your thoughts
Really not bad at all
I had been looking for a reasonably price pack for a while and I came across this one..I just took it on an overnight packed to the gills to test it out and I have to say I'm really impressed..Ive used other packs that cost way more from other stores and I ended up with shoulder pain and back pain...well the Lakota was awesome..there are so many cinch straps that you can pretty much mold the pack to your back and it feels totally safe, and balanced. I just HAPPEN to be from the Lakota tribe (funny how that worked out) lol...great pack for the price..I'm really floored more people haven't bought this..so far so good for me..ill be going out some more this weekend with it packed till the gills...cant wait!
Looks cool, but unimpressed w/design
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
For the price tag, I was not impressed by the quality of the arm straps. I ordered a small, because I have a 17" torso, but the distance between the shoulder straps at the top of the pack was too narrow for my neck which caused excessive rubbing upon trying the pack on -- I knew this would cause chaffing after only a few hours on the trail. One other thing that I did not like was how the fabric around the backpad for the hip straps was bunched up. To me, this just showed how Kelty did not put as much effort as they could have in the overall design. For the most part, the rest of the pack is well-built and the overall design is beautiful, but customers can get a MUCH better-fitting pack for the same price tag.
Kelty Lakota 85 Backpack
Right now this pack is for $169.99 at...
Right now this pack is for $169.99 at campmor.com will you guys match their price?
Please use either our "Chat Now" feature or call in at 1-800-409-4502 to speak to one of our representatives about a price match.
I've actually had some experience with this and I have to say that backcountry.com will price match as long as it is the same exact item. They helped me greatly on my last order. Thank you very much backcountry.com!