Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kid Carriers we have in stock.View Similar Products
Connecting with nature shouldn't be a back-breaker.
- Lowered child position offers more comfortable and safer carrying, while fully padded suspension eliminates hot spots
- Easy-to-access torso adjustment lets you get the fit just right no matter whose turn it is to carry the pack
- Five-point adjustable harness holds your child securely in place, while padded, supportive cockpit ensures he or she will sit upright in a comfortable position
- Padded seat adjusts in height for a perfect fit, so you’ll get years of use out of the pack before it’s outgrown
- Auto-kickstand deploys when shoulder straps are loosened
- Wide frame base provides enhanced stability on uneven ground for safe loading and unloading, and includes no-pinch hinges
- Hydration-sleeve (reservoir not included) and water bottle pockets on the hip-belt help you stay hydrated on the trail
- Front pad can be removed and washed for improved cockpit hygiene
- Toy loops allow you to clip on alternatives to the ever-favorite parent-hair-pulling activity
- Two storage compartments hold diapers, snacks, and a change of clothes so you're fully equipped for your outing.
- Sun hood keeps the sun from beating down on baby's head, preventing sunburn
- Carries up to 50 pounds (child plus gear) in comfort
- Item #KEL0819
- Q & A
Best child carrier I've seen
This pack is amazing. We got it about a month ago, and we seriously love every feature about it. I was really concerned when researching child carriers because my kids come in size extra long. My 20-month-old is taller than most two-year-olds, but he fits so well in this pack. I love the storage features, the comfort features, and the available adjustments for the parent and the child. My only complaint is with the sun hood. To unfold it and keep it from collapsing a support is inserted in the interior of the sun hood, but there is no locking mechanism with it. It collapsed a couple times on my little boy.