Blends lightweight, warm-weather performance with environmental friendliness.
There's no need to compromise on performance when you're looking for a solid warm-weather sleeping bag that's good for Mother Nature. Just look at the Kelty Ignite 40/EN 37 Sleeping Bag. This 40-degree synthetic bag features eco-friendly, light, and lofty Ecopet insulation that's hypoallergenic, that's made with resin-free construction, and that consists of 100% recycled polyester from PET bottles. Not only does the Ignite 40 give you good-earth vibes, but it also keeps you comfy on chilly summer nights in the mountains.
- With an EN comfort rating of 42F and lower limit of 33F, this bag is best suited for late-spring and early-fall evenings beneath the stars or chilly summer nights high up in the mountains
- Light, lofty Ecopet insulation offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for solid efficiency, features resin-free construction, is hypoallergenic, and is made from 100% recycled polyester content from PET bottles for eco-friendly vibes
- Mummy design keeps warmth close to your body while allowing some movement
- Tough 30D nylon ripstop outer shell withstands trail abuse
- 50D polyester micro pongee liner keeps Ecopet insulation in and feels soft next to skin
- Layered, offset quilt construction evenly distributes warmth and prevents cold dead spots
- Two-way locking 58-inch zipper reduces weight, ditches excess heat on warm nights, and allows for easy entry and exit
- Zippered anti-snag draft tube, efficient form-fitting hood, top draft collar, ground-level side seams, and differential cut seal you off from bone-chilling air
- Internal liner loops and external sleeping pad loops allow you to attach accessories (sold separately) that can increase the bag's insulating power
- Hanging loops let you dry, air out, or store your bag when back at home
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords and captured cordlock cinch up with staying power and ease
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag for easy storage and transport