A true three-season performer for your overnight backcountry treks.
After a long day of trudging deep into the backcountry, slip out of your hiking attire and into the Kelty Ignite 20/EN 25 Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Thanks to its eco-friendly Ecopet insulation, this 20-degree sleeping bag keeps you snug and warm on chilly fall nights beneath the stars or late-spring ski-touring adventures.
- With an EN comfort rating of 36F and lower limit of 25F, this bag is best suited for spring through fall nights in the mountains or winter nights in milder climates or sheltered yurts
- Light, lofty Ecopet insulation offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio for solid efficiency, features resin-free construction, is hypoallergenic, and is made from 100% recycled polyester content from PET bottles for eco-friendly vibes
- Mummy design keeps warmth close to your body while allowing some movement
- Tough 30D nylon ripstop outer shell withstands trail abuse
- 50D polyester micro pongee liner keeps Ecopet insulation in and feels soft next to skin
- Layered, offset quilt construction evenly distributes warmth and prevents cold dead spots
- Two-way locking 58-inch zipper reduces weight while allowing easy entry and exit
- Zippered anti-snag draft tube, efficient form-fitting hood, top draft collar, ground-level side seams, and differential cut seal you off from bone-chilling air
- Internal liner loops and external sleeping pad loops allow you to attach accessories (sold separately) that can increase the bag's insulating power
- Hanging loops let you dry, air out, or store your bag when back at home
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords and captured cordlock cinch up with staying power and ease
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag for easy storage and transport