Who's up for a little hula?
- Hula hoop design extends the upper walls to create more vertical space and head room
- DAC poles give you a healthy strength-to-weight ratio
- Extra vestibule space under the fly gives you room to stow your gear
- Noiseless zipper pulls make it easier to sneak out for midnight bathroom breaks
- Dye-free wall material means less chemicals are used in production so less pollution hits our environment
Share your thoughts
good tent, bad vestibule
We bought this tent for some extra space while car camping. Big tent, nice high roof.
the downsides are 1) the vestibule is so angled when you step out of the tent you have to crouch. 2) the stow pockets in the corners (only 3 out of four corners?) are tiny. 3) the hula loop is tough to break apart once its all connected.